How Musia Institute Works
Whether you’re a beginner or someone who has been playing for years, I can help you reach your musical potential through my organized, easy-to-understand program, on your own time, to help you put the pieces of the puzzle together! Here’s how Musia Institute works
- You log on and take weekly video lessons. Just like you would if you were to take them with a private instructor.
- Do lessons in order!! This allows you to learn the necessary technique that will enable you to gain the experience needed for following lessons.
- One lesson leads into the next. Think of it like taking a class, and like taking a class; the goal is to finish the class and applying that information to the next one.
- Work on one lesson for at least a week, just like practicing at home in between lessons. The goal is to develop the particular skill for each lesson before moving on.
- Once you feel comfortable that you know the majority of the material, then move on to the next lesson. The goal is to allow you to learn the material at your own pace and master each topic before moving on.
- You can watch your lesson as many times as you would like. It’s like having your own private instructor available to you day and night!
- The library of “quick mini lessons” is also available to review one specific topic or lick. Providing you with the technique and information needed to perform that particular mini lesson.
- Overall Musia Institute will provide you with an organized approach, that’s easy to understand, to help you put the pieces of the puzzle together and become the musician you’ve always wanted to be! Remember, you can study the greats, but if you want to be one you must study!